Upgrade: You may have an alarm system at the moment, which is unreliable, outdated, giving you numerous false alarms and just not securing your home or business adequately.
OCM Security can upgrade your alarm system and design a security system that is right for you, utilising your existing equipment to keep costs down, if practical.
Maintenance: OCM Security offer a maintenance package with all our security systems installed. As part of the regulations, it is advised that all Intruder Alarms Systems receive one maintenance check per year to ensure the system is working correctly and fault free.
Every alarm system has a battery or batteries that need to be replaced to ensure the alarm will remain fault free and activate in the event of a power outage.
The list below shows some of the services that can be included in a maintenance service for Intruder Alarm Systems for homes and business.
- Burglar Alarm system check, location and setting of all equipment and devices against EN50131 specification
- Check that all devices are working and operation is satisfactory
- Inspection of all connections
- Checking of mains and standby power supplies to include charging rates
- Control unit operation check
- Check remote signalling equipment where necessary
- Test all remote signalling equipment to monitoring station where necessary
- Check all audible warning devices for correct operation where necessary
- Check that the alarm system is fully operational and operating as it should be
- List and provide details to end user of any faults there may be apparent
- Service and or repair any minor faults
- Make necessary adjustment to the system where they may be necessary
- Provide a signed engineer’s report of all the above
PSA Licence No. 10308